Coco uscirà in Home Video negli USA il 27 febbraio!
Walt Disney Home Entertainment ha ufficialmente annunciato che il 27 febbraio usciranno le edizioni Home Video di Coco per gli Stati Uniti. Il film Pixar verrà editato anche in formato 4K Blu-ray.
Tantissimi gli approfondimenti presenti nelle edizioni in alta definizione. Al momento, non conosciamo ancora le date di uscita delle versioni italiane e tantomeno se arriverà anche da noi il Blu-ray UHD.
- Scene eliminate – Director Lee Unkrich and co-director Adrian Molina talk about the deleted scenes and the part they played in the development of “Coco.”
- Día de los Muertos – In this musical extravaganza, the colors and excitement of Día de los Muertos come to life as we meet superstar Ernesto de la Cruz.
- The Way of the Riveras – A musical number in which Abuelita and Miguel prepare their Día de los Muertos celebration while she teaches him Rivera family history and traditions.
- Celebrity Tour – Héctor, a Land of the Dead tour bus guide, agrees to help Miguel, revealed to be a living boy, on his quest to find de la Cruz.
- The Bus Escape – The Rivera family catches up to Miguel and Héctor and attempts to halt their mission to find de la Cruz.
- Alebrije Attack – Miguel and Héctor are interrupted on their journey to find de la Cruz by a fierce alebrije.
- The Family Fix – After de la Cruz reveals his true colors, the Rivera family puts their dismay aside and comes together to repair the smashed guitar needed to send Miguel home.
- To the Bridge – As the Land of the Dead counts down to the end of Día de los Muertos, Miguel and de la Cruz come head-to-head on the marigold bridge.
- Commenti Audio – Presented by Lee Unkrich (director), Adrian Molina (co-director) and Darla K. Anderson (producer).
- La Musica di “Coco” – Collaborating with musicians of Mexico and some unique instrumentation, this documentary explores the beautiful fusion of music essential to the story of “Coco.”
- Paths to Pixar: “Coco” – Explore how the film crew’s personal stories resonate with the themes of the movie itself.
- Benvenuti alla Fiesta – A musical exploration of the skeletons that make the Land of the Dead in “Coco” so wondrous and intriguing.
- Come disegnare uno scheletro – Pixar artist Daniel Arriaga gives a lesson on the quick and easy way to draw skeletons using simple shapes.
- A Thousand Pictures a Day – Join the “Coco” crew on an immersive travelogue through Mexico, visiting families, artisans, cemeteries, and small villages during the Día de los Muertos holiday.
- Mi Familia – Developing the Riveras was a labor of love that took the cast and crew on a deep dive into the meaning of family.
- Land of Our Ancestors – Watch Pixar artists lovingly construct layer upon layer of architecture from many eras of Mexican history, bringing the Land of the Dead to life.
- Fashion Through the Ages – The cast of characters in “Coco” are from many different eras, making for some magnificent costuming opportunities.
- La vera chitarra – The majestic guitar that spurs Miguel on his journey through the Land of the Dead is a unique creation. Watch as it is initially designed by a Pixar artist and ultimately realized as a real instrument by a master luthier in this poetic ode to craftsmanship.
- Dante – How the crew fell in love with the uniquely Mexican breed of Xoloitzcuintli (or “Xolo”) dogs that inspired Dante.
- How to Make Papel Picado – Join Pixar artist Ana Ramírez González as we learn how papel picado is made traditionally, and then try your own approach to this beautiful art form.
- Un Poco “Coco” – A montage of original animated pieces used to promote “Coco.”
- Trailers – “Feeling,” “Dante’s Lunch,” “Destiny,” “Journey” and “Belong.”
© Le immagini ed i marchi appartengono ai legittimi proprietari e sono inseriti al solo scopo informativo. Immagini ritenute non utilizzabili, vanno segnalate alla redazione (sezione INFO).
Latest posts by Stefano Terzoli (see all)
- Sara e Marti #LaNostraStoria, iniziate le riprese della terza stagione - Luglio 31, 2019
- Box-office: Disney si conferma inarrestabile al botteghino mondiale - Luglio 30, 2019
- Penny On M.A.R.S.: iniziate le riprese della terza stagione - Luglio 30, 2019